Monday, September 9, 2013

September 9th

Alex had a special request from me this week.  So I've been thinking about which of my friends would help him with his request.  If you are interested, please private message me.  Thanks. 

......
   Another favor that I would like to ask is if you could give me 1 email address of someone that you know (non-member) that would be willing to read a blog post that I made that will be posted on a new lds website that is called real life answers
I don't want to go into too much detail with this because I don't have too much time but its a new thing that they are doing with every missionary in the mission to share an experience they had or something that has strengthened their testimony and they post it on this website. It allows people who type up any question they have on-line and eventually it will take them to this link, which will allow those people who have those questions to have them answered using this lds web link. Pretty smart idea, right? I think its interesting, basically the future of missionary work is eventually going to go digital... During the meeting we had on this, I thought of you and all the blogs, pinterest and all the other stuff you do haha. 
.....
"The Message" by Lance Richardson. I read the whole book in one day last week and I can't tell you how much it has changed my view on life and how much it has also strengthened my testimony. If you don't mind getting me another copy of that book that would be great. Also, I would recommend reading that book before you send it off, it is truly amazing!
....
(this part of his letter was to Hermana B
Here in my mission, I've never done door to door contacting... If anything, its something that is not encouraged on my mission. Weird right? I thought that was part of the mission experience, but I guess not though... Missionaries here work through the members to get referrals for potential investigators. It's way effective too. I hope you can encourage the members to be involved in the work because it makes a huge difference! I know that you're working hard and I'm glad to hear about how well you're working with your companion and all the cool experiences you are having in Chile. Guarde trabajanda dura hermana! 
.....
Can you please let Savannah Hampton know that I got her letter and tell her thank you?!?!
.......  
So as for me and my comp we are always working hard!
.....
 I know that the Lord loves us and is always taking care of us. Alma 26:12

No comments:

Post a Comment