Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12th

Family,
I'm so blessed knowing that you guys are doing well!! You guys look great and are HAPPY! That I believe is the most important thing. I too am doing great. Although I may have seemed a little frustrated at the begging of our call, I just had a lot of things going on in my mind... A lot of which included good-byes to be said to the people here in Nashua and the change I'm going to have in Lowell. I'm not going to lie, it's a little stressful, but I believe it is for the best and I truly am excited for what is going to take place with the new change I'm going to have working with different people and serving in a new area. All and all, I am blessed to have been able to talk with you guys and to see Jazzy and her companion was pretty cool as well! 

I know that we just spoke yesterday but I just wanted to quickly share my thoughts from the skype call we had and some of the things that I'm grateful for. First, I just like to thank you Jazzy for giving me the opportunity to at least talk with you for the time that I did. Even though we really didn't speak for too long, I was grateful to at least see you and know that everything is going well down in Chile. It does sound like the work is a little difficult down there as well, but your always in my prayers Jazzy. Keep working hard and trust in the Lord for everything. Love you Jazz!
K, thanks for making me smile:) You really do make me laugh and I'm grateful for that. .........

. I know how much you want to help, I really appreciate it! Thanks again k. 
Dad- You are the guy. Thanks for all your support and advice. I look up to you not only as my dad, but as my hero. Man I can't thank you enough for how much you've been able to teach me, and I mean EVERYTHING. It is all being applied to what I'm experiencing right now. This is my test. Just like camelback, I just got to take it one foot at a time, little by little. I know what I need to do. Thank you for helping me realize what I need to do and to put it all into perspective for me. Just like I told you yesterday, I've never relied upon the Lord as much as I have had to here on the mission. This is all part of the experience though. Keep running towards the blast! (There goes a Fightah;)      

I'll just end this message with my simple testimony that I know that Jesus Christ lives and is our Savior. I know that there are many people that are lost and don't know where to find the truth of His gospel. We have the truth.  We have been blessed as a family, so we should do everything we can to give back. Continue to serve our family, friends, brothers, sisters. Bear witness of Him. The Lord has many things in store for all of us:)
I love you all.     


No comments:

Post a Comment