Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2nd

Family,

I can't believe its already March... Its one of the best times of the year considering March Madness and Spring Training that's happening right now. I am also doing great! I am working hard and enjoying the blessings that I am receiving as a result from the hard work. I feel like it is all paying off. We were able to set a date with J____ C___ for April 12th. So now we currently have 4 investigators with baptismal dates with 2 more that we will extend a date with hopefully sometime later this week. 

It is going to be a great week this week as well. We have a scheduled temple trip for all the leaders in the mission on Wednesday, so I will have another opportunity to go to the temple! And this Saturday is M___ M___'s baptism, so everyone is looking forward to that.    

Other than that, not too much has been happening... just another week. Glad to know that E Lee and Johnston are back home, crazy to think that.

.............

Thank you for all your letters that you've sent, I look forward to reading those soon! Have a good week. Les quiero mucho!      



Elder BerthelsonBostonStrong

No comments:

Post a Comment