Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30th

Family,

Sorry for the short letter this week... I am about to head off to New York with the missionaries from our Zone for my P-Day (first and probably only opportunity to do so during the mission). I'll make sure to take some pics by the NY sign and send them to you guys.

Just another week of hard work. Not too much has happened this week. We are preparing ourselves for General Conference during this Easter weekend. So right now, I thought I'd share my testimony real quick that I know that my Savior lives. He died and rose again so that we may all have the power to be perfected, just like he is. I am a living representative of Him at this point in my life and I will continue to be one, even after my release of being a missionary.

Thank you for the easter package by the way!! The cookies are delicious, just like home:) And to answer your question Karen, I will just go ahead and fly home back to Phoenix on June 29th. I look forward to taking a trip back out here in August!! I will have to go ahead and contact the secretary of the mission to let her know my flight plans.

Too bad I am out of the runnings for March Madness, oh well lol. Best of luck to Dad. Can't believe I am writing this still being an Illini fan, but ON WISCONSIN!! I'm pulling for you haha. 

Thanks again for all your love and support. Les Quiero Mucho!!

No comments:

Post a Comment