Monday, April 20, 2015

Boston Strong 2015, April 20th

Family,
I went to the Boston Marathon earlier today so I don't have time to write this week. It was freezing today... only 45 degrees and rainy. But of course it was awesome! No better time to be in Boston for sure!! I love it.
The work this week went well. Elder Villar and I are working hard and getting the members to jump on board with the missionary efforts in this area. Our Spanish Group is struggling big time though... I don't know what the Lord has planned as far as the Spanish efforts go in this area, but we sure do have a lot that is occurring right now in the Franklin English Ward. Who knows though, we just have to take things one step at a time.
Jazz- Elder Villar says that he is second-cousins with the Lopez' del barrio El Parque. Pretty neat, small world.
.......

Thank you for all your letters and support. I will send some pictures of the Marathon, hopefully by tomorrow if not next week. Keep working hard.
Les Quiero Mucho! Boston Strong:)

No comments:

Post a Comment