Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11th

Family,
This letter is not going to be too long this week since I had the chance to speak to everyone yesterday. It was awesome to hear and see everyone over Skype! I'm grateful that I got to receive some last advice from you guys, especially at this point on the mission when it will all come down to these final moments. I know that the time is going to go by fast but at the same time I understand that I need to buckle down these remaining 7 weeks and give my heart to serving the Lord, including the people who he has put in my path. I know that this is his work and his will. I am blessed to be a representative of Jesus Christ and to cherish these moments in my life. I only have one chance to do this, giving all to him.
Thanks again for all your love and support. Les quiero mucho! 

No comments:

Post a Comment