Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29th Email

Alex had another great week ..... here are some excerpts from his email


I had a great week this week. I was able to give my first blessing in spanish last tuesday. I also gave my first talk yesterday at a baptism (todo en espanol) as I talked about how the holy spirit influences my life. Oh and I also extended my first baptismal invitation to J.



There are so many members that are involved in the work! And I mean todas las personas en nuestro barrio! Es fantastico! Tambien mi companero y yo ensenabamos muchas lecciones y tendriamos muchas opportunidades conocer muchas personas en esta area de Providence Norte. Las personas estan buenas y nosotros tendriamos mucho exito esta semana tambien(
all people in our neighborhood! It's great! Also my companion and I taught them many lessons and we would have many Opportunities to meet many people in this area of North Providence. People are good and we we will have much success this week too.)

Yo puedo testificar que toda cosa pasa por un razon. Yo se que mi testimonio tiene mas fuerza y las experiencias en mi mission me hacen mas fortaleza tambien. Yo amo las personas aqui en RI y yo espero que Hermana Berto tenga muchas experiencas, como estoy tener ahora.
La obra missional esta la llave a tener salvacion.  
Gracias Padres y Hermana Berto para sus cartas. Estoy contento oir que todo esta bien para ellos. Guarde trabajar duro. (I can testify that everything happens for a reason. I know that my testimony has more strength and experience in my mission also gives me more strength. I love the people here in RI and I hope you have many Experiences Berto Sister, as I'm having now.

The mission work is the key to salvation.


No comments:

Post a Comment