Monday, August 5, 2013

1st week in August

Everything is going well here in the Providence, RI area. My companion and I are continuing to work hard everyday and I hope it will pay off at some point. Elder Richardson and I have been visiting with almost all the members of our ward so we've been working a lot with them to help them extend invitations to their non member friends and family to allow them to attend church and also to attend the Hartford, Conn Temple ground-breaking that is happening this month, which is pretty cool.
.....
Something random: The latinos love to feed us! Anytime my companion and I go over to a members house they feed us like its thanksgiving... no joke. There have been days where I have had second lunches and second dinners and sometimes both. Reminds me of Karen's meals haha. So dad, there will be a day when I gain weight, I might even come back un poco gordito. jaja. I'm blessed to be staying in shape by exercising hard everyday and riding bikes everywhere in the city though. Its awesome!
....

Yo se que este evangelio trae felizidad y paz en nuestras vidas. Es tan importante a continuar a servir los hijos de Dios y les trae el evangelio de Jesucristo. Gracias padres y hermana.



Pics: 1.My district 2. My comp and I in Providence, RI  3. Quick story, me and richardson saw this woman crying on the side of the road on our way to another appointment and she told us all these problems she had with drugs and other stuff. We later set an appointment with this woman but she basically told us that she was not at all interested and she didn't want anything to do with us. I still got a pic with her though...




No comments:

Post a Comment