Friday, January 3, 2014

December 30th, 2013 - Last post of 2013

I am doing well and working hard. We were able to pick up 3 new investigators since we last spoke on Christmas, which is pretty exciting for us! They're names are: R____, F____ and J_____. We taught the first discussion with R____ and extended a baptismal date to him as well. He said that he needed to wait and receive confirmation, but we believe he could be ready as early as the beginning of February. With F____ and J____ it was a little more difficult. We taught them the same first discussion but later found out that both of them didn't know how to read, at all. (It would be kind of hard to be converted to the gospel if you couldn't even receive revelation through reading the book of mormon, let alone read.) So we are planning on helping them as best we can with teaching them how to read through easy gospel principles. Hopefully everything works out for them.
 
I am almost complete with my goal. There's only 2 days left of 2013 and I have the last 3 books of the Book of Mormon to read. I might have a couple long nights ahead of me but I am determined to complete it. As long as I do my best, I know that the Lord will bless me for my efforts. My next goal by the way will be to take Aaron and Felix to the temple in the next couple weeks to do baptisms:)  
 
Besides that, not much has been happening since the last time we talked on Christmas. I was blessed to have talked with you guys and it sounds like everyone is doing great! It was nice to see you guys happy an doing well.
 
 
Karen-......
Thats great how you were able to see Tyler Mander again. And it sounds like Kennedy Coley is ready to go as well. That's great for her.  

 
Thanks for all the updates and the news. Keep doing what you do. Les quiro. 
 
Elder BerthelsonBostonStrong

No comments:

Post a Comment