Monday, April 28, 2014

We Can Find Happiness, April 28th









Family,

Thanks for all of your letters. All I have to say about Devin Hampton is that he looks READY and of course he is going to be an awesome missionary. I'm glad that you guys had a great time in Palm Springs. Man, everyone looks so old, all the cousins and everyone... its crazy! 

I'm doing well. The work right now is a little tough right now. There's only so much we can do as far as inviting others to attend church and having them keep their commitments. We also had to move J___M___'s baptismal date from this past Sunday to next month (May 25th). His mom said that she didn't feel like he was ready for baptism yet. J____ even asked me to perform his baptism... I have no idea whether or not I will still even be in this area by then. We have transfers next week and I believe I am being transferred, but we'll see what happens though. 

I have had the opportunity to teach the Plan of Salvation twice this past week to two different investigators. I absolutely love the Plan of Happiness. It's eternal perspective always makes me wonder how much of a significance I even make in this grand spectrum of His perfect plan. But I do know that the Lord has plans for me, as far as the people He wants me to bless and the person He wants me to become. I have no doubt that the Lord has that same connection for all of His children. He wants us to succeed and be happy. This is my testimony that I know that Heavenly Father has a perfect plan for each of us.  

The Boston Marathon was also definitely something worth remembering on my mission. I'm blessed to have cool experiences such as that on my mission.

Keep working hard. I love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment