Monday, January 5, 2015

Jauary 5th

Family,

JAZZY IS BACK!!!!!!!

I'm sure you guys had a blast being together again! Thanks for the pics and everything. And yep, she definitely looks the same lol. I'm so happy for all of you guys:)
......

I had a good New Years. 2015 woooo! I am blessed to set new goals for myself and continue to improve. As far as the work goes, we are working hard to visit as many part member families and less actives in our ward as we can, to find people to teach. We have seen small successes with finding a couple potential investigators by doing this. Hopefully we can continue to see the successes though. 

It also sounded like you guys had a great New Years as well! Again, I'm glad that Jazz is doing good and is back at home! I can't wait to hear some of the stories from her as well. 

Keep working hard doing what you do.
Les Quiero Mucho!!    


Elder Berthelson
BostonStrong

No comments:

Post a Comment