Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29th

Family,

It was awesome to see everyone at Christmas! It was definitely one of the highlights of the mission, being able to see my family happy and doing well. 

Dad and Karen- The picture with all the Marquardt kids with Santa was priceless:) haha. ........
Jazzy- This is it! I understand if you do not read this email. But if you are able to check one more time I just want you to know how much I love you and proud I am of you! 

We had our recent convert temple trip the other day on Saturday. ... but we were still able to go to the temple to help out with baptisms anyways. It was a great experience to go to see all the missionaries and a few other people I know gathered in one area in the House of the Lord.

I hope you guys have a great week (weeks) spending time with Jazzy. Make sure to send me a few pictures and most importantly to give her a big hug from her baby brother when you see her at the airport. I'm sure she will appreciate that.

Les quiero mucho!

Go Pats!

No comments:

Post a Comment