Monday, December 22, 2014

December 22nd

Family,

I am going to keep this letter short because we will all be able to Skype with one another this Thursday on Christmas! I not going to lie, I am thrilled to talk with you guys!!! I hope Cambria and Hunter can be able to chat on that day too. I would love to see them as well:)

This past Friday was one of the most spiritually uplifting and most powerful days on my mission.
I will fill you guys in only a few of the details of what took place when I am able to talk with you all. As far as what time I can Skype, I will let Jazzy decide on that. When I find out details from her I email you a time when I can call in.   
So Jazz- Please let me know a time when I can be able to reach out to you. Cool:) Tambien, espero que todo estuviera bien con Marisol y su bautismo ayer! Muy emocionado! Estoy seguro que me permitiras a saber mas esta navidad! No puedo esperar por eso:)   

That is all, not much else happened this week. We still are unable to teach anybody, which is very frustrating... hopefully things can turn around after the holidays.
So hearing about Karen's experience from her blog (cool story by the way), it made me think about how I could reach out as well. I plan to send something to you guys in the mail that can hopefully make it out by Christmas and can also be shared to others. So be on the lookout for that:) 
Thank you for the sweatshirt and gifts! I appreciated that. 

Have a Merry Christmas! Enjoy the time being able to see Jasmine again, that is what I am looking forward to as well:)
I love you guys. 
Elder BerthelsonBostonStrong

No comments:

Post a Comment