Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June 2nd

Family,
These past couple days have been incredible! On Sunday, we had the opportunity to hear from Elder Holland at the Latino Conference held in Weston, MA. Almost all the people, whom I love very much, from all the Spanish areas that I've served in on my mission attended the conference. Everyone that I've basically worked  with was in the congregation that night to hear from an apostle of the Lord. It was the family reunion of my mission! It was very sentimental to see all these people again, one of which included Abuelita Argueta. I had not seen her for more than a year and a half, so it was amazing to be able to see her again:)
I'm attaching a photo of Elder Jeffery R. Holland. What an honor it is to be able to look this man in the eyes and to shake his hand. I know that he, as well as the other remaining General Authority, are called of God to lead and guide this church. I do know that this church is true and what a blessing it is to serve at this time. 
Thank you for all your love and support. I'm still running towards the blast! 
Love you all. 

Elder BerthelsonBostonStrong

No comments:

Post a Comment