Monday, June 8, 2015

June 9th

Family,
This week has been a good week. Elder Villar and I were able to visit and teach all of our investigators that we've been working with this past week, which was awesome! D____, M____ and the T_____ Family are the ones that we are continuing to work with. They are progressing little by little. In due time, I know they will accept the gospel in their lives. 
Another exciting thing that happened for us, was that an investigator that our Senior Couple in the ward have been working with for about 6 months, was baptized this past weekend. Her name is Leila. This was the first baptism for this ward in over a year and a half. Although we didn't teach her, Elder Villar and I participated in her confirmation and I also got to conduct her interview for baptism. So that was pretty neat.   
Not much else is happening for us. The time is going faster and faster each day... I basically have the game plan of what I want to accomplish from now until the time I go home in 3 weeks. All my goals have been set and now is the time when I am landing the plane. Which means I will not have any regrets. 
Let me know if there is anything else I need to get done here before I come home. June 22nd is when we will be in Boston for the entire day, so I will most likely write my final email to everyone next week Monday.

​I love you all:) Go Sox! 

​(pic: The Fernandez family, Elder Stones and Elder Slade from the Elder Holland fireside last Sunday)​

Elder BerthelsonBostonStrong

No comments:

Post a Comment