Monday, September 29, 2014

Family,

I hope this email finds you well. It sounds like everyone kinda had one of those weeks... I can't believe someone would vandalize us, that would tick me off as well. But just remember that the situation could have been a lot worse (that no one was harmed). I'm blessed that you guys are ok, its still a shame that that happened. Dad, I know exactly what you mean- some of my hardest struggles on the mission have unfortunately been based off what you wrote to me in the email. We'll talk about it when I get home.

This week for me was a pretty good week. We had our Zone Conference in Hartford, CT. last Thursday, which was awesome and then our baptism was this past Saturday. It was a blessing for me to be able to perform the ordinance for B____. He is a 15 year old kid from Ethiopia and he is also planning to go to the Temple to do baptisms for the dead for his father, who passed away when he was young. I know that this is an incredible moment in his life right now. Also over this past weekend, we had our AP's come to our Zone to do exchanges with us and we were able to get great insight on ways to improve the work here in New Haven. We are going to be focused on our finding efforts in order to have more opportunities to teach. We are blessed for the success in the work that we have already had and hopefully will continue to have. Elder Lee and I are tearing it up!

Dad- What a way for Jeter to go out the way he did. That's incredible. That would be a dream to end off your career with a walk-off to win it. Thanks for all the updates, I appreciate it
Karen- Thanks for the pics. Frank was able to baptize his little girl and Hunter got the Priesthood:) Sweet! I'm glad Cambria and Hunter are having fun with you guys. As well, I will let you know if there is anything I need. 
K/Dad- I wrote you guys a separate email. I will explain my situation in detail in that email.

Jazzy- Te quiero Hermana!

Keep working hard guys, despite what happened over the weekend just remember to keep your head up.


There are great times ahead, especially with everything going on with our new PHX Temple!!! 

Love you guys! 

  
Elder Berthelson
BostonStrong

No comments:

Post a Comment