Monday, September 15, 2014

September 15th

Family,
Thank you for all your support! I am doing great! I can honestly say that I am at one of those "higher" points of my mission right now:) A lot of it has to do with the companion that I have and the work that is going forth for us in our area. Everything is almost "clicking" and we are receiving many blessings. Because of this, its giving me the motivation to be excited about all aspects of the work that I'm doing. Physically, Spiritually and Mentally I am being blessed.
So like I said, I received my new companion last Wednesday, Elder Lee. This guy is a stud. Reminds me a lot like Chase Richardson lol. Just a hard worker, an athlete (played ball in h.s.) and someone that I just relate really well with. And yes, both from AZ too! I can already tell Lee and I will be great friends here on the mission and later on. I am blessed to be working well with him and to know that the Lord has put us together for a reason.   

The work is starting to pick up a little bit more. We are making preparations for our baptism for our Investigator, B______, for the 27th of Sept. We are excited for him along with our other investigators, who are progressing little by little towards their baptism. Our goal is to schedule a set baptism date for M_____ and M_____ during this upcoming week.
An event that we have coming up is that we have our Stake Conference for us this weekend, so we are also preparing for that as well. This will be a big event for us knowing that our Stake Presidency, Mission Presidency, Temple President and a member of the 70 will all be speaking to us with the topic of Hastening the Work. We know that this will be a blessing for the members of our stake to help be a part of the work and to motivate others to share the gospel.      

Dad- Chargers look good man lol. Although the Sox weren't so good this year, its always nice to fall back on the football season. I miss the season, great time of year for sure! And whats up with K in the golf cart??? First the gym now the course... C'mon man:) You guys are funny! Looking forward to your letter too. And no I'm not THAT guy, at least not yet... haha.
Karen- I got your CD's in the mail a week or so ago. Thanks for that, along with the help with my debit card. I don't know how I'm doing with my balance so if you could email me my info from the U.S. bank account every week that would be great! Also, glad to hear that you were able to help the Christensen family. I'm sure they were very grateful for you guys helping them out. 
Jazzy- I don't normally get your emails till later in the day (my time). I will have to write you back with a separate email. Sigue adelante con todo! Te quiro hermana:)
Thank you for all your love and support guys. Like I said, I am happy and definitely blessed:)
Les Quiero Mucho! 
 
Elder BerthelsonBostonStrong

No comments:

Post a Comment