Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20th

Family,

Thank you for your emails, including Pat- thank you for your email too! I'm glad that you guys were able to give service at the GKTW and it looks like you guys had a BLAST on the cruise to the Bahamas!! The pics are awesome!
   
This email is going to be kept short. Unfortunately this week has not my best week... I have been sick for the past few days and many other things have been going on; stupid things like earlier today when I got my car towed in the parking lot in front of our own apartment. That was a mess. And tomorrow I have my check-up for the urologist. I'll let you know how everything goes with that. Please don't be too concerned about all of this, I know everything will be fine.

The work is going well. We have a couple of our investigators who are really progressing, including S____ X___. We have a baptismal date set up for him for November 29th. His family is also interested in learning more about the gospel. Him and his family have an incredible background being from China and only living here in the states for a couple years. We are praying that S____'s wife and kids will follow his example of having the desire to join the church.

I don't really have too many other things to say as far as the work is concerned. Elder Lee and I are doing great, I enjoy being his companion. I sure do learn a lot from him.

Dad- I am writing you a hand written letter as well. 

I'm blessed that you guys are doing well and enjoying life. That is what its all about!

Keep working hard. Love you guys. 


Elder BerthelsonBostonStrong

No comments:

Post a Comment